Singapore - A Last Minute Trip
- A 24 hour whistle stop tour of Singapore - a side trip from Malaysia with friend Barbara. We altered our tickets at the last minute.
- A harbour tour, on a tourist boat from the Fullerton Hotel on the edge of the Colonial area, with its Padang and cathedral
- China Town and its temples, there's dragon dancing in the street.
- Atmospheric Little India with its shuttered buildings and its enticing shops, lots of cheap clothes
- The obligatory overly sweet Singapore Sling in the Long Bar at Raffles Hotel, with the rattan fans and the traditional peanut shells all over the floor
- And a night club - the Royal Navy is in town.